Have you ever considered basement remodeling that focuses on giving you and your friends a great place to watch your sport of choice? At Legendary Construction INC, we can tackle your basement renovations and give you a comfortable place to hang out and watch the game with family and friends. Keep reading to learn a few things to consider when creating a sports-watching haven in your basement.
- Planning and design. First things first — consider how you want your basement to function. Think about the layout, seating, audiovisual setup, lighting, and the general atmosphere. Call us to assess your space and help you understand what is possible with basement remodeling.
- Seating and comfort. You want seats like recliners, sofas, or even stadium seats that will be comfortable. Think about how many people you want to invite to watch games to ensure there are enough seats for everyone. Will there be enough space for people to sit and walk around?
- Lighting and ambience. Talk to us about lighting. Do you want lights that can be dimmed? If you’re adding a projector, should you consider can lighting or LED strip lighting? You would be surprised at how light can change a room. Working with our team can help you create the atmosphere you’re hoping for.
- Snack and drink area. Let us design your basement remodel, so you have a space for snacks and drinks. Consider adding a bench, cabinets, or shelves to store and show off snacks, cups, and other game-day necessities.
- Think about safety. We are knowledgeable about the required material and safety standards for every inch of your home and ensure we provide the best service possible. For your basement remodeling project, we’ll ensure all safety codes are met so you can watch the game with added peace of mind.
With careful planning and attention to detail, you can have the basement of your dreams for football season or any other sports season. Contact us today to learn more about our team and your options for basement remodeling.